Thanks to Tim Taylor from The Hillbilly Blogger for nominating me for this wonderful award. If you haven’t checked it out yet, well, you need to. I’m very flattered and surprised.
Here’s the rules;
Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Wow, 7 things about me .. hmmm
1. I am a city girl that wants the small town life, but I love my city.
2. My favorite sports are baseball and professional wrestling.
3. I am a bowler. I’ve been bowling since I was three and have won three gold medals, but I do not consider myself a pro.
4. I have written a book but it’s in the process of being rewritten because I wrote it in the seventh grade.
5. My favorite drink is Pepsi
6. Unlike the stereotype of women, I don’t like chocolate. There’s some chocolate that I will eat, but I’m not a big fan it.
7. This fact ties in with the person who nominated me. I have never used a dishwasher before in my life.
My nominations for this award go to:
The Road Never Stops
The Meandering Matriarch
Top of JC’s Mind
Book Hub, Inc.
Andy at Large
Welcome To The Mind of Carnage
Wheels and Goals
Today I Watched a Movie
Project Light to Life
Journey 2 Improvement
Was not expecting this at all so thank you so much Tim!